This 15 Months programme teaches students the fundamentals of Information Technology Management and focuses on examining key areas such as Business Management, software database as well as Information Systems. Digital communication platforms and Human Resources Management in the technology industry are given importance in this course. We offer high-quality technical training to meet the needs of a tech-savvy future.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Foundation of Artificial Intelligence
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Digital Marketing to Social Communications
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
- Understanding Computers
- Business French
- Online Marketing & Social Media Management
- International Retail Management
- Search Engine Advertising and Optimization
- Luxury Marketing
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Business Strategy & Business Development
- Innovation Management & Internet Law
- Business English
Baccalauréat or certified diploma of Bac+3 minimum, language certificate (5.0 for IELTS in English or equivalent score for TOEIC or TOEFL certificates). Candidates selected following individual case study and interview. International students should have passport and be eligible for student visa.
The Master of Science in Information Technology offers graduates the opportunity to kick start a career in Information Technology with key positions such as Network Architect, Business Engineer, Data Miner or Information Systems Manager.Technology is here to stay and the opportunities in this sector are ever-expanding.
Stay in the know
By choosing to study in France, we're sure that you'll have some queries. From the heart of Paris, we will be delighted to share our stories with you.